Another Killer Fat Loss Masterpiece Geared Towards Women

 

Another Killer Fat Loss Masterpiece Geared Towards Women

Hi I’m Sam by The way

And I’ve got to be honest…It’s hilarious to me that my husband I are even having these arguments.Just a few short months ago. It never would have happened Because at that point, I’d been overweight for over a decade.Anywhere between 30 lbs to 50  lbs too heavy on average.And I had a whole section of my closet filled with outfits from my early twenties.That I was pretty sure I was never going to be able to wear again.

  • It seemed like “skinny Sam” was just some dusty relic of my past.Not a person I could be in my early forties, like I am today…And this probably would have been true… 

If it wasn’t for the help of one of the nation’s top hormone experts .A man named Dr. Eric J. Wood. Dr. Wood showed me that the real reason I could never lose weight…And the real reason why fat seemed to be continuously migrating to my belly and my thighs…Had nothing to do with my eating habits…Or even how much time I spent in the gym.But with 5 Hormonal Blocks.

Blocks that are affecting millions of women, and men, right now…And leading to something called “weight loss resistance”Where it can feel impossible to drop even a single pound.

“The vast majority of our weight challenges
are hormonal…

And they almost always come down to
5 Hormonal Blocks”…

 The first hormonal block Dr. Wood told me about has to do with your Thyroid.

The second hormonal block that Dr. Wood
told me about has to do with Cortisol


The third hormonal block Dr. Wood told
me about has to do with Estrogen.


The fourth hormonal block that Dr. Wood
told me about has to do with Insulin.

The fifth hormonal block Dr. Wood told me about has to do with Leptin.

Addressing all five of these hormonal blocks can actually be very simple…

While reducing the biggest blocks to your weight loss…Something that made it simple to apply all 5 of these fixes at once…

Hormonal Fix #1:
YOUR THYROID

When your thyroid isn’t producing enough of its two main hormones – T 3 and T 4…Then these hormones can’t regulate your metabolism like they should…And fat storage, brain fog, and fatigue can all occur.You simply need to get your thyroid gland to produce more T3 and T4 hormones…Then make sure these hormones get released into your bloodstream…That way they’re able to control your metabolism…And the fastest way to produce more T3 and T4 hormones

 your thyroid’s #1 function is to take iodine, then convert it to T3 and T4.Is to get more iodine into your diet…And if your thyroid’s not getting enough iodine…

Then how can it make enough of the T  3 and T 4 hormones needed to control your metabolism?And in yet another large study that was published in the journal Clinical Endocrinology out of Oxford…

Researchers found that supplementing with just a moderate dose of iodine rich kelp extract improved the production of both T 3 and T 4.iii

Hormonal Fix #2:
EXCESS CORTISOL

Ongoing stress can lead to an overproduction of a hormone called cortisol…And when cortisol levels remain high…It can lead to a weakened metabolism, immune system, and even brain.So when it comes to addressing this hormonal block…The one and only goal is to naturally lower cortisol levels.One way to do that is to never become stressed…

Eliminating stress from your life completely just isn’t very realistic.This is why Dr. Wood recommends supplementing your diet with Rhodiola  Rosea… 

Reduce stress  Support normal cortisol production And help the body When researchers gave test subjects either 576 mg of Rhodiola extract, or a placebo, for 28 days.

They found that while the placebo group showed zero improvements 

The Rhodiola group had produced significantly less excess cortisol

 Even when they were presented with stressful situations

 Plus they also showed less fatigue and better mental performance as well.vi

Numerous double-blind, randomized, and placebo-controlled trials have also found Rhodiola to…

Reduce stress, improve mental performance, and decrease fatigue…vii viii ix x xiburn fat.


Hormonal Fix #3:
ESTROGEN

As you’ll recall, having erratic estrogen levels can lead to weight gain .A team of 8 leading scientists found that DIM led to a “favorable shift in estrogen metabolism”…And concluded that this research led them to support the use of   DIM  as a diet It was found that when patients received a DIM supplement for just 14 days…DIM “modulated estrogen metabolism”…Which really means that it shifts how estrogen is broken down in the liver into “healthier hormonal metabolites” that are linked with lower risk of various cancers and estrogen/progesterone imbalance symptoms such as difficult or irregular periods, fibroids, fibrocystic breast disease and more…Instead of either too high, or too low… 
Which is when fat accumulation is most likely to occur.xxii

Hormonal Fix #4:
INSULIN

When your insulin levels are continuously elevated…
it can lead to your body storing more and more of the nutrients you eat as fat…Which is one of the many reasons we want to keep our insulin levels in a normal, healthy range. One approach is to reduce the amount of carbs, processed foods, and refined sugars that you eat…

But HE/SHE also believes that supplementing your diet with a cinnamon extract is something you should consider… because cinnamon is one of the best studied and scientifically supported ingredients out there….While the cinnamon group showed reduced insulin levels, lower cholesterol levels, and less erratic blood sugar…Plus those who took the cinnamon supplement also showed a reduction in their Body Mass Index, or BMI.xxiv     

Hormonal Fix #5:
LEPTIN


Leptin is your “fullness hormone”…And when you start putting on weight…Which can happen as a result of the four other hormonal blocks we’ve discussed…Your body begins to overproduce Leptin.You’d think that would be a good thing…Since Leptin makes you “full”But when we produce too much leptin…We feel increasingly hungry and crave the wrong kind of foods.Our brain starts to ignore leptin’s message…

Here’s the entire list of ingredients

For Thyroid Hormones:
Kelp, Magnesium, Zinc, Selenium, Copper, ManganesePlus,  

For Cortisol

Rhodiola Rosea Extrat and Red

 Ginseng

 
 


For Estrogen

DIM (Diindolylmetha


For Insulin

Cinnamon


For Leptin

African Mango



Nothing  seemed to target all five of these blocks together, simultaneously.




And HB5 stands for “Hormonal Balance 5”…Because this breakthrough is designed to support the balance of 5 crucial hormones in your body…Thyroid Hormones, Cortisol, Estrogen, Insulin, and Leptin.From the moment I began using HB5, I could feel things changing in my body…I started having more energy in the morning…That energy was lasting through the day, without any spikes and crashes…Plus I was sleeping through the night and actually waking up feeling rested


It felt like the fog around my brain was lifting for the first time in ages…And I found myself smiling a whole lot of the day…Because my mood was just so much better.And of course then there’s the weight loss…For me personally, I lost 34lbs in just over 3 months of using  HB5...And while everyone’s body is different and results will always vary…I’m excited to say that I’m far from the only person who loves their experience with HB5.












Dr. Wood calls this fo



 Dr. Wood continued to work on

these  














  • A











  •  4th Ho hormonal block that Dr. Wood

    Hormonal Block Dr. Wood told

    me about has to do withal Block Dr. Wood told
    me aboutl th Hormonal Block Dr. .

     Block

    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    Keratin Treatment and Hair Mask Sets Straightening Repair Frizz Hair Treatment Product for Women Gift

    FoliGROWTH™ Hair Growth

    Vitamins Keratin Protein Hair Serum